The library has a mix of study rooms that require a reservation and rooms that are first-come-first-served.
- Room 015 Ground Floor
- Room 016 Ground Floor
- Room 206 Mezzanine
- Room 207 Mezzanine
- Room 208 Mezzanine
Study Rooms Map
Room Reservation Instructions
- Click on the Reserve A Study Room button above.
- You can select the floor you want from the drop down menu in the top center of the page. The room will be listed on the left side of the calendar and the times are along the top of the calendar.
- Click on the time you would like on the calendar and type “Reserved” in the brief description field. Your EOU Mountie Pass username will be associated with the reservation but will only be viewable by library staff. Click save.
- You can reserve up to three hours in the study room per day. You will need to make a separate reservation for each hour.
- If you need to edit or delete your reservation you can click on the reservation on the calendar and make changes.
For questions or assistance please visit our Ask A Librarian page.