For information on library services, book checkout, and COVID-19 procedures see EOU Library Services.
During 2020-2021, EOU students, faculty, and staff can continue to checkout EOU owned library items through a request process. Library staff will pull items you request, and if you are in Union County you will get an email when the item is ready to be picked up (usually within one business day). If you are outside of Union County, then the library will mail the item to your home address and you will be responsible for return postage. Instructions for requesting items through Primo are listed below. Please contact us with any questions.
1. Begin by searching for your topic or item in Primo.
2. Click on the title of the item you want. Sign in to Primo to access the request option.
3. In the Find & Request section choose the link that says “Request From EOU”.
4. Fill out the request form.
Once you have filled out the form click on the Request button to submit the request.
5. Once your item has been processed you will receive an email to your EOU email address with further instructions for pickup or confirmation that your item has been mailed to you.
Items in Primo that are owned by other Summit libraries can also be requested. These items will be sent to the EOU Library and then can be picked up or will be mailed to your home address if you are an online student. To request a Summit book click on the “Find & Request” link and then the “Request from Summit” link.
If you are not signed in then you will need to do so with your Mountie Pass. Once you are signed in, click on the “Request Summit Item” link.
Submit the request form to complete your request. You will receive an email when your item is ready to be picked up at the library. If you are an online student we will send your item(s) to your home address and you will be responsible for return postage.
If you need any assistance please Ask a Librarian.