The Tech Fee Media Library provides still cameras, video cameras, tripods, and other accessories for use by students with permission of a faculty member. Available equipment includes:
- 1 Panasonic AG-HVX200 digital video camera
- 10 Canon HV 20 digital video cameras
- 4 Canon FS10 digital video cameras
- 10 Canon EOS 30D digital still cameras
- 2 Canon EOS 20D digital still cameras
- 19 Panasonic Lumix FZ50 digital still cameras
- 6 Panasonic Lumix FZ30 digital still cameras
- 7 Vivitar V3800N 35mm SLR film cameras
- 9 Bogen/Manfrotto tripods
- 10 Sony tripods
Equipment can be checked out and returned at the circulation desk, normally for three days at a time. You will need to fill out a Tech Fee Media Library Usage Agreement form and have it signed by a faculty member.
See the Tech Fee Media Library policy for full details.