- Faculty Resources
- Using Library Resources
- Information Literacy Instruction
- Course Reserves and E-Readings
- Subject Librarians
- Faculty Resources: Copyright and Fair Use
This LibGuide has been created particularly for faculty to demonstrate the ways in which the Library can assist and support you with your courses and research. Here you will find information on:
This LibGuide provides a closer look at issues regarding copyright and fair use for faculty.
Can't find the answer to your question? Ask a Librarian!
to Include in Your Courses.
The Research Process
Tech Tools for Research
- Citation managers
- Note-taking applications?
- Using Google Docs for schoolwork