How to sign in to the library
Every member of the EOU community has a library account. You will need to sign in to your library account:
- to request materials from library catalogs, and
- to get access to online resources, like eBooks and article databases, from off campus.
- view a list of items checked out to you.
When asked to sign in, you will use your Mountie Pass username (e.g. jsmith) and password.
If you need help with your Mountie Pass please visit my.EOU Portal for more assistance.
Please note that the "Continue as guest" option only allows you to see the search results and not to request items or see full text from off campus.
Why should I sign in?
Signing into Library Search improves your search experience in many ways.
- Request Summit Items. You must be signed in to see the "Request Summit item" option.
- Access to Online Resources. The library has eBooks and subscribes to databases with full-text articles that are available only for EOU students, faculty, & staff. When you sign in, you can easily retrieve items from these resources.
- Manage your Library Account. You can review & renew your current loans and personalize your search results.
- Use Library Search Features. You can permanently save items or searches and be alerted when new material meeting your interests is added.