- ART 101: Foundations of Visual Literacy
- BA 101-599: Business Research Intro
- BA 211: Financial Accounting
- BA 321: Principles of Mgmt (Costa Rica)
- BA 411: Business Ethics / Society
- BA 515: Marketing Strategies and Techniques
- BA 520: Fin Strategies and Techniques
- BA 530: Contemporary Mgmt & Org
- BA 540: Operations Management
- BA 550: Management Info. Systems
- BA 560: Business Ethics, Gov't & Soc.
- BA 570: International Business
- BA 580: Competition and Strategic Mgmt
- BA 699: Master Project
Can't find the answer to your question? Ask a Librarian!
Librarians can help you...
- Get started with research
- Find sources
- Refine your research topic
- Use library resources
- Figure out what type of info you need
- Cite sources
You can visit the library, call, chat online, and even schedule an appointment with a librarian.
Use the Ask a Librarian page to contact us.
An introduction to the services offered by Pierce Library.
Tech Tools for Research
- Citation managers
- Note-taking applications?
- Using Google Docs for schoolwork